Thursday, July 5, 2018

15th Anniversary


15 years - seriously where has it gone.  I can say that now, but when we sit and think about it - we have don'e some pretty amazing things with those 15 years and while it feels like it was gone in a flash I would like to think we made the most of each day.  We enjoyed the night finding an amazing local winery that is actually pretty darn awesome.
we ended with a delicious dinner in Litchfield just the 2 of us, maybe looking 15 years older than our wedding photo, but not much right??
I put on my wedding dress and hung out with the boys  - snapping a photo to remind myself of exactly where we are in this moment - some still in our suits - playing cars in dress room - and yes, they said - nice dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment