Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Swimming to the 2nd meet

I want to always remember the sound of the pool at the early morning practices - my strong swimmers getting stronger with each lap.  Refining their stroke, building their endurance.
8:30 comes the Flutterers - 
they are strong swimmers as well, but haven't made the final hurdle into Flyers - 
They are refining, 
Building
Something about good social kick board time that I just love

Now lets head to Avon - they are a MUCH bigger town AND have a high school swim team - which means their summer league is pretty big and rather competitive.  My Dolphins felt it.

These faces are ABSOLUTELY adorable
Almost as adorable as this one - seriously love - Thank you TY for snapping this photo.  being a coach meant to me (maybe I should change this) I don't get to have my camera out snapping photos all meet long.  Therefore this will be the season my kids don't have a video to catch up with - but this photo is a treasure!
Loved this idea from Cassandra and rolled with it - each meet meant at leader board from the winners that night - LOVED seeing kids photos on FB pointing to their name - 
Adorable - 
heart warming - 
confidence building.

No comments:

Post a Comment