I love that my folks have started taking some pretty awesome trips. Here is their recent escapade. Amsterdam, Lucerne and a trip down the Rhine. Granted we took my mom down that way 7 years ago (with Nick and baby Shane in tow) I would imagine this trip had a different flare.
They partnered up with Uncle Russ and Raela and had a blast.
How many trinkets does Goomba have in that bag??
I can't wait to see this number come winter
Some pictures that I just couldn't get enough of.
Meanwhile, back in cat sitting land, Maize set herself up with dinner by the bathtub - what you don't see is the cat little INSIDE the bathtub. We all make provisions right?? Even Maize. If only her and Nora would be better friends.
Think these hats were in the trinket bags?!?! I am guessing YES! We missed you and great to have you back - LOVED hearing about your adventures and how you enriched your lives together.









No comments:
Post a Comment