This weekend is Evan's birthday party! What great timing=) Chloe was working on her chores. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree as mom's favorite activity is mowing as well!
Here's our birthday boy eating a yummy monkey cupcake.
Little Brayden was chatting up his highlights.
Party central
When you have a pool and you have a slide, how long does it take to get the slide IN the pool? About an hour..... HUGE success!
Our muscle men
Ah, the slip and slide! When Deakon rolled it out and placed and it he realized it was a lot longer in his memory than in reality. I think that is the reflection of when Deakon was last on a slip and slide.
We had a wonderful afternoon with amazing families and the kids loved every second. I loved enjoying the afternoon as if I lived there again. Great friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment