Sunday, November 7, 2010

Let the Birthday continue

Friday morning was Nick's official birthday.  Official because it was November 5th, but more importantly, he was the proud wearer of the kindergarten crown!  It was HIS day and school and that will surely make you fel special and older!!  The teacher took these photos for me.




Next we had a family dinner of yummy french fries and turkey legs.  Nick wore our now famous birthday hat and opened the family gifts.  I am working on some videos, they are coming next....


Can he open that package?

Cheers to Thomas

 


Last year I vowed to keep birthday parties small and simple - apparently I forgot about that this year. Nick has had 3 celebrations so far and one final one tomorrow with his German friends coming to our home (I hired our german speaking babysitter for the afternoon as I can only imagine the chaos of 6 munchkins with 5 not understanding what I am saying!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment