I wanted to blog this as soon as possible as I didn’t want to forget so many things that were apart of this evening. This was part I of Nick’s birthday celebration. Being so close to Halloween (and Halloween just starting to catch on here in Germany…) we opted to do a Halloween party with his American friends. We hooked some of his German friends into doing a little ‘trick or treating’ so we have a few houses in our little neighborhood to travel to.
Here was my atempt at a yummy Farrah McCullough cake. I proclaimed the ultimate compliment was if someone asked me if she made it....
Spooky set up - check out those eyeball glasses
What an amazing group of kids. Seriously, they are the best! Well mannered, fun loving. We couldn't ask for a better sweet crew.
We played 'search for the eyeball' while their hotdog mummies cooled down
I love this photos of the munchkins sitting at the dinner table. It looks like such chaos, but gosh it was prefect
A little happy birthday to Nick
Onto pin the bone on the skeleton..... Check out those two dragons! Having a best buddie like Tate means not having to go through life alone. He will be with you every step - what a lucky Nick!!
We didn't even have to call eachother to see what we were wearing to just about match.... Yes, I am just as lucky as Nick!
We are the proud owners of a fog machine - and it rocked
Its so easy to get wrapped up in all the party planning that at the end of thr night you really just wonder if the one you were celebrating enjoyed it. Well Nick surely did and I am glad Chris was there to be able to help. We walked to 4 houses in our neighborhood. All buddies of Nick's They loved seeing the mob of American Kids as they chimed 'trick or treat' and ended with a sweet thank you.
Thank you all for making tonight a huge sucess. One can make tons of festive treats, but if no one is there to enjoy them what is it all for? You all are wonderful friends and we are truly lucky and thankful to have you in our lives.
Loved it! Wish I was there!!!
ReplyDelete