Sunday, May 22, 2011

The new Mini

This is by far the greatest thing I have done for myself.  I LOVE this car and have hardly owned it a week.  We drove to Ramstien Sunday night (after the wine walk and yes, EVERYONE but the pregnant driver slept!) 
We purchased it from a sweet familythat had 3 girls and were PCSing to Japan.  Bummer for them, but lucky for us!  Its a 2009 Hondo Odyssey and they put all kinds of great options in it.  My favorite is the automatic doors (I haven't opened a door other than my own since we bought it)  Nick's favorite is the DVD player.  Shane's favorite is being able to climb insdie himself!!  What a big boy!  Chris's favorite - he doesn't have to drive it cause I love it so much!
The happiest mother!
Thanks to my husband!  I cannot wait for our first trip - I might even say yes to camping - but don't be surprised if you find me sleeping in the mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment