Sunday, May 22, 2011

Walking and wining

A sunday wine walk in the nearby town of Esslingen.  It was one of those german days taht starts beautiful!!  Check out the view as we start the walk.
Here is our rowdy groupd of guys.  I want to note - in this photo, Blake is in the baby Bjorn - that changes...
and the sweet ladies!
This is stop #3  We decided to sit down and enjoy the wine.  Sweet smiles from Lundy and Diane
Think we are too loud?
What kind of face do you make when you are 21 weeks pregnant on a wine walk?
Yup!
Truth be told, I was testing Brian's smile function on his camera.  He says it won't take a photp unless you are smilling....hmmmm


On with the wine trek
Now here some the clouds and boy did it cool off!  Good thing we were all ready!
If you are still tracking - Blake is still in the baby bjorn
As we all busted out our jackets - we dig into our pockets as we haven't worn jackets in a while and you NEVER know what's in the pockets.  Farrah found tissues and this hat!  Guess its Brian's knight in shining armor hat =)

What a cute couple - Farrah and brian of coruse...  and yup, I have my trusty water bottle.

The beautiful vineyard!
REALLY SMALL grapes.  Looks like they have some 'aging' to do

Diane can't resist a good pose!  Even if outta the potty

Yup, Blake is BACK in the baby Bjorn.....  now, somehow my photos got erased - It is NOT because I had too much wine.  I think my 2' monster (and budding photographer) is resposble.  BUT I had an AWESOME photo of Diane carrying Blake while Wayne had a bottle of wine in the baby Bjorn - It was my favorite photo and I hope to someday re-create it!
What a beautiful day with buddies - we had babysitters for the little ones.  On the way home, Brian and I talked about paying them extra to take care of Chris and Farrah!  The kids were easier at that point!  We are glad that everyone had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment