Nick is getting to be a great photographer right?? here's that bellie shot I know you are all looking for. 22 Weeks and feeling rather pregnant in my book. This is me on my way off to teach body pump this morning. The little baby is not totally in my way yet and I hope to teach at least until I head to the states at the end of July. Things are getting a bit cramped on the bike for spin - but other than that, minimal complaints. Just trying to slow down and remind myself to enjoy this final pregnancy.

It is different knowing we will have a boy. We have starting thinking about the room, names etc... I am enjoying the early connection. I am fortunate to have been able to experience it both ways. Now I am excited to meet this little boy and so are my other boys!! Keep praying for a healthy little one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment