Thursday, June 2, 2011

BIrthday girl

I still cannot believe I have known her through her entire live.  Ms. Macy is 2!  We were thrilled to be able to celebrate with her.  Love the bow - but the cute smile is the real treat.
We had a simple celebration at the Kleine Gardner park near our home on the Monday or memorial day weekend.  Farrah put together a cooler of goodies ranging from popsicles, to fudge sandwhiches, toasted almond strawberry ice cream bars (that I swear I hadn't seen since high school!) and of course prosecco and wine =)  The perfect Memorial day birthday celebration.




Cassey didn't want to miss a drop - even if it was coming down her hand.  I love her festive dress
Here is the celebrating family - can you find Tate??
even Blake got a little play time
Love the birthday girl mixed in there - the birthday hat fits right in =)
We planned a little munchkin activity, the little ones wrote their names on T-Shirts that said 'with hugs from....' so when their friends are miles away they can always get a hug.  10 shirts!  Nick got some good practice
Seriously blake, 41/2 months old already?!  Don't you want to kiss those cheeks!!
My favorite part of the evening was just sitting around listening to the little ones sing happy birthday to macy.  She just sat in the circle enjoying the song for her.  The sound of the kids voices still resonates with me as it was just simple sweet.

A cupcake for me?
Yum Yum
Eve keeps losing teeth - here's hoping the tooth fairy is finding them!  hehehe
Soaking in the girl time
Macy scored a sweet travel bag for her adventure across the pond (its already stocked with a my little pony!)  How fun to by girl stuff

Love that our boys actually posed for this one!
Brian and Chris golfed all day in the heat of Germany (yes, 85 is now hot for us!)  The kids didn't mind Brian using the slide to rest on for now.
These shirts are perfect together - as is this sweet family
Check out all these beautiful smiles.  I love how Macy snuggled in with Nick.  I can just feel the love - the sweetest bunch of kids.
Macy - thank you for giving us such a wonderful reason to celebrate - we were treated to a beautiful day together all about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment