Sunday, June 26, 2011

Iphone Photos

I didn't realize how many photos I had on my Iphone that I have just never transfered to my PC (someday it will do that without my thinking right??  Keep me posted Apple!)  So its kind of fun to look over them as a refresher.

Here is house #2 being built behind us.  The two homes will be connected, however not built at the same time (one family just moved in, just in time for construction to start!)  This one's structure was put together totally different than the previous cinder block construction.

Here are the precast concrete panels coming down for placement.  I know you all are loving the hard hats that are not needed.  I mean, really how heavy is this wall??

I was fascinated on the little adjustments of tapping the corners, pushing here and connecting there that they did as the panel was coming into place 
See how it has to come over those dowels?  Check out the connection to the other house too...  Construction minds what to know right? 
Later that day we headed to Killesburg park with the McCulloughs.  One of my favorite parks with my favorite family.  It was the first day of the movers for them and their first night with us.  Farrah popped over and we hit the train.  (not this train - this was later) but I had been to the park twice on the train and it was really one simple transfer...  until they changed the route in December 2010 (which I was told by the train conductor that the end of the line....as if December 2010 was SO long ago...)  well, thankfully farrah was prepared to go with the flow that day and we finally found the park!  Thanks Diane for helping us out.

See that familiar face waving to us?? 


Just some meal time shots.....  During meals I often sit between Nick and Shane (for obvious reasons)  but I find myself prepping a folk full for nick and making sure Shane makes his mouth, sometimes I get a bite or two.  But i am amzined as to how well my left hand works! 




Yum, Spagettios - who says Shane doesn't know how to operate a spoon?!


The next stage of construction - pouring the floor...



An evening at the cafe.  It was such a warm night - we (Me, Farrah, Brian and the muchkins as Chris was in Afganistan - I remember Farrah and I discussing who was the wife and who was the nanny.....  She won the nanny position as i was clearly carrying baby #5 - ha! wait, the  arnold schwarzenegger story was just released, so maybe I angle of discussion!)

Anyway, I loved watching Tate and Shane play together.  He was always such a good big brother to Shane and Shane loved his attention!


Just a little more in the video department.   I love how the video ends with a shot of matching cars cups, one in pink and one in blue.  Macy, we miss you!

Can you believe it was 7 at night in this photo.  They loved the fountains so much they were warming up on the concrete.. 
Macy does have a thing for Nick's stuff - even his underpants!! 
She is one potty trained girl right now, so I am thinking those super hero underpants are traded in for some princess types - go Macy - you are one smart lady! 

Pool time! 
Prepping the cooler for Macy's birthday.  Yes, Macy, we will take you, and no its not THAT hot! 
This is days later at a bike shop.  An Amazing Bike shop I might add...  I cannot belive it was our first time there.  Its only 10 minnutes from our home.  Nick could have played for hours!  can you imagine how FAST he is going on this go cart??

This is father's day morning at our luxembourg camp.  Nick and Shane shared a room and they did great together.  I came in to snuggle with nick and Chris popped his head in.  I love the photo of my three boys! 


We couldn't resist a little flip flop talk from Shane 
Flip flop

Breakfast plate
Or modeling school??  I really just love the T-Shirt, its one of my favorites =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment