So today we are officially 1 week away from that date they call the 'due date'! One final week. My mom arrived Thursday and I am enjoying every second of her company and extra hands.
Now we can slow down, enjoy the pregnancy, remember the feelings of the little one as he stretches all over, wondering that life is like when he can fully extend his legs, oh wait, I swear he is doing that already!!
I was fun doing a few quick bellie shots for our final sweet one. Shane and Nick enjoyed getting involved for a bit

3 little indians, seriously, what are we thinking?!

My boys passed along a sweet little cold this week. I finally caught it on Wednesday and it wasn't much fun. I could imagine the idea of pushing a kid out while blowing my nose a million times, thankfully it wasn't time yet. But I did get to spend several hours at the Aveda salon with a cut and color! Fun fun


Its funny to post these because if you think this bellow would make you bashful, there is be NO photos of it in 2 weeks - thankfully we will hopefully be photographing someone much cuter - why can that seem like an eternity??
Thanks for a night out with some great ladies. Cooking with Claudia is a great little tradition. My mom got to join us tonight while Chris stayed with the boys. On our way home we (me and baby leadbetter) were having a few contractions, exciting right? Well, they stopped for now and Chris would like me to hold out til a week day... Who is making these decisions?? Oh right, we haven't met him yet.
Til another day, still taking name suggestions!!
You look great!!! Hope you are relaxing lots and enjoying yourself! Wine and a bath... Miss you! Cole
ReplyDelete