She landed an hour early on Thursday morning!! Nick and I were there to greet her and super happy to have her here!! She has easliy molded into our normal routine with kindi, soccer etc and we are all enjoying some summer like weather here.
Saturday was soccer for Nick
Shane spends his time on the side lines for now.
A little bellie shot - I deleted a few photos that I am kicking myself for as Eleanor tossed a soccer ball under her shirt, and honestly, I am quite certain i am still bigger.
High 5's dudes!
Tired face after a double header
A little breakfast table chaos
Sunday we packed up and headed to the pumpkin fest in Ludwigsburg. A huge family favorite as the food is awesome.
The theme this year is Dinosaurs!
Grrrrr
A little al fresco diaper change
I hate hearing Pauli complain, as i swear she leads a tough life!

No comments:
Post a Comment