Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ground Hog day is here...

Yes, I have fallen into the trap once again.  We are due 2 october (Sunday) and every day seems to start and end the same.....

Wake up - minimal planned (everyone says, clear your schedule, the baby could come anyday....) a load of crap if you ask me!  pack it full and cancel if you need to!  Idol time is horrible.

I am realatively motivated throughout the day - yesterday I walked Nick to and from kindi....  no contractions,  i should be thankful that my body feels great.

Late afternoon evening - tired and disappointed that the baby opted NOT to join us...  early to bed to start the day all over again.....

So yes, I promise to email, text, shout from the tallest mountian when this baby opts to join us.  Until than, he is truly enjoying the ride.....  So please don't hesitate to call and fill our days with YOUR excitement, but keep in mind, i will be living through all of YOU for the next few days as unless you hear differently, ours are about the same.....

Lady in waiting, (not sure if this reference is supposed to be used for mom waiting for her boy - but it works...)
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment