Sometimes its takes a while to see the signs. Drew is almost 5 months!! He's been a dream for months, sleeping through the night, going with the flow etc... lately he's been a pill, waking up at 1:30, sleeping 45 minutes TOTAL during the day. I'm guessing he is hungry. We opted to mix up some rice cereal. Well, it didn't take him long. He LOVED IT!
This photo cracks me up. What do you put on a HUGE kitchen island. Chelcy recommends a lamp, farrah mentions a 3 tiered fruit bowl. But for now - how about a DREW?
Look at that smiling face
Nick and I were taking stuff downstairs when we realized we hadn't heard drew squawking - we came up to see this... instantly Nick looked at me and said, 'we need to take a picture' Can you find his left arm?Thursday and Friday we spent some wonderful time with the Leadbetters as Chris was away for a few nights. For the first time in our lives we can just pop in and pop out. It was a wonderful low key visit. The good bye was simple as we will see them again soon. I love that they will be in my children's life on such a consistant basis. We spent this beautiful day at the fields of South Run. Both Wyland and Barbara are so fit and active they can keep up with Nick playing soccer, walk Drew in the stroller, focus Shane in the right direction and enjoy a bottle of wine with me at night! We are blessed to have them in our lives.
Here Nick just competed almost 5 rungs on the monkey bars.
What a monkey
Off to bed! Or at least off to read. I just joined the Brambleton's womens group and their book club book for the month is Hunting and Gathering - Barbara picked it up for me at the library and I am LOVING it (its an Indy film in a book). Lately I have been CRAVING an assigned read. I hate having to decide. Since I haven't met ANY of these women, I must read the book. Now here's hoping I can just say yes to the invite.
No comments:
Post a Comment