Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bunco feels like home

So its been a long time for my blog and I - not for lack of things to post, just time and motivation to do it.  With everything here life is in a constant state of re-organization and having 3 kids in a constant state of wanting me - no time to do it.  I will say I am happy to have my taxes done and be able to see some of our flooring.  As they say being a stay at home mom is FILLED with highs and lows.  Its rarely moderate which would be nice some days.....

This Tuesday I hosted Bunco at my house - crazy right?  Well, its a new group (gosh, didn't I write this 3 years ago) and the original host was plagued by fevers and sick kids.  She still wanted to host, but not in her germy house....  I I opened my as to keep the momentum up.  All the ladies brought snacks, so really I just had to 'pick up' as I told them we were barely unpacked. and get the munchkins occupied with my wonderful husband.  (knowing I needed the time with some ladies, he happily obligued - one of the many reasons why I love him)

I loved having the house full of great ladies I have never really met before.  Mingling over snacks, chatting about hunger games and switching tables along the way.  I love the easy way bunco introduces folks and keeps conversations lively.  I ended up being a co-founder with a very vibrant mom of 4 names Christi.  Loved the group as well as the renewed sense I felt when it was over.

Now, im back.... for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment