I LOVE sunday birthdays!! Having Chris around all day was my greatest present as parenting as a team is truly the BEST. This was also the ONE DAY that I was thankful to not have our stuff yet so we didn't feel the urge to unpack.
A beautiful bouqet of flowers arrived from my folks. I love them (but I did tell them I would perfer my folks instead!) Do you see anyone else in the back ground? Yup, Barbara and Wyland popped in to help with the kids so Chris and I could go out. Another AMAZING perk of being here and having amazing grandparents.
A little birthday Skype while Chris prepped his birthday craft. Yup, you saw that right, Chris not only surprised me with such a thoughtful gift, but he had all the crafts and knocked it out that morning. What a true treasure.
Craft in progress photographed by Nick!
Love this little green monster
Almost my idea of a pedicure =)
WE have hand and foot prints of all the kids and mom. What a truly thoughtful treasure. I love the time he put into this and how it involved all of us. Thank you wonderful man. Now lets ditch the kids for some sushi at Hooked (a recommendation from a new lady a meet on 'meet up' - honestly, they are the best tourist info going...)
Thanks to Barbara for an absolutely YUMMY cake to make me feel extra special. Like my extra wind?
Honestly, Im not sure how old I am, but I do love birthdays =)
No comments:
Post a Comment