Friday, March 30, 2012

A deal with Drew and I

Among all this craziness, Drew turned 5 months and is now knocking on the doors of 6.  Seriously?  why so fast?  I bought this shirt with Farrah in CA and we didn't think it would make it passed valentines day - but thankfully he is still wearing it.  I put it on him during his fussy days (yes, he has them) and it reminds me that he is still my lover boy.
Back when we decided to move, I knew we would be touring with Drew as a little one.  We made a bit of a promise to each other.  I would do my best to sit down and 'nurse' him.  During that time, he would do his best to drain me of my stresses.  I remember Nicole telling me that there is some hormone released during nursing that really does relax you. 

We have had many moments with me in tears in a rocking chair or at my whits end with the boys, moving etc... and it was all I could do to sit down with him.  He will also attest that i wasn't always sitting down either.  But for almost 6 months we have each held up to our ends of the bargain.
Sometimes I don't say it, but, thanks Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment