Friday, March 30, 2012

final moments of peace through Nick's eyes

I enjoy the photos Nick takes.  He seems to be able to make the camera work better than I...  sometimes. so here are a few gems.

 If you don't have these blocks and you have kids....  get them now...  They were a savoir for us.  Nick and Shane used them to build towers, race cars, golf, ramps down the stairs and play tennis.  Best toy ever.  I loved being in the kitchen and listening to the new game they would dream up with them.  Having NO furniture in teh house made me a bit more accepting of the golfing and tennis option.  

Racing cars were our other necessity


Barbara has always loved this toy for the 4-8 month age bracket - It also works well if you are 2 and 5


We also discovered the 1st Saturday of the month kids home depot project.  Race cars.  How do they know?
Brothers tend to be a great play toy...  sometimes.... the more time they spend together - I personally question that.
Chillaxin by the fire, Nick style
The sight of Friday movie and a pizza night.  We have checked off lady and the tramp, 101 Dalmations, Cars 2, Dinasours and Land before time is this Friday. 
Guess someone went exploring out the back deck.  Also give you an idea for our next project, the fence.

We ask a lot of our kids, not sure if they need to sleep THIS close to eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment