The making of a special day.....
Lets wake up to balloons - it was so much fun putting this together.
Can you see the sleeping Shane?
He came into our room at 6 am carrying one of his animals and he said - the balloons are beautiful! Mark my words - he will be a ladies man =) Straight to my heart - yes please cuddle in!
Hey there cutie =) These balloons proved to be the perfect play toy for the next hour or so...(farrah, I know you are cringing out there, but I disposed of them before they popped, promise!)
Shane had a great day, breakfast tacos, mac&cheese, fun noodles - you name it, his choice - the icing on the cake was ninjago!
Cheers to Grandma and Grandpa for being able to share this festive day with us. They took Shane to our favorite toy store as part of his birthday celebration - his decision process is still a work in progress.... Now, lets dive in
This hat makes me crave winter!
I am thinking Shane has the same appreciation of socks that I do!
This Critter clinic is just too cute - my folks loved it!! Well purchased - lets see how my little care taker does
One of my favorite shots.... we moved our tool bench to make room for the wall track - later, I noticed the natural lite can of beer on the bench and thought.... it may be a kids bench.... but how fitting =) Wyland - be proud, it was your mom's!
The chaos after the gift opening - cheers to Aunt stosh for the hockey set - I see many winter afternoons in the garage with this!
We all went to bed after a truly wonderful day - if only someone had told me I could stop there.... But no, his party was -
At Pump it up! A play place in Leesburg and tons of fun. I stumbled on a groupon months ago and planned the date with 8 of his buddies. It actually worked out perfectly as we had the place to ourselves which was fabulous for the littler guys.
This slide even makes me jump! (no, thats not me - its the birthday boy!)
Love this Luca shot
Who can climb this wall the highest?
These boys loved every second
I love how 'smile ready' Aidan is
Teresa spent some time with Drew who was totally overwhelmed with the entire operation
Evan is our most recent 2 year old. He came down the slide totally terrified - but since everyone was doing it again, so would he. By the end, he loved it!
The next room had a bounce house with the bubble at the top. Shane asked me to hoist him up there. I wondered how long he would last.... Impressive!
And than it was quite....
Even Drew loosened up a bit
With a little help from his brothers of course.
Here is the super fun crew.
I love these boys - we had such a great party and they were all fabulous! We are so fortunate to have such a great group of kids in the lives of my boys!
Once pizza time rolled around they were all hungry and thirsty!
Here was the king for the day
A few more gifts to open
And there it is, the motorcycle racer - a highly anticipated gift for Shane (and Nick)
The builder in my was very excited about this one too. I love new toys purchased by these smart moms =) we were racing Monster trucks earlier and Teresa has me excited about the possibility of a Monster truck show (seriously, 10 years ago you could've knocked me over with a feather if I thought I would be excited by that!)
It was a fast and fun party and the boys were just wonderful
But even with 8 wonderful boys - at the end of the party I felt like doing this....
This is my first photo of sweet Janik Maximillian Cavallo. He was born September 24 and is a wonderful addition to their family. He is catching up on his sleep, eating on schedule and perfectly content in just being included. Welcome to the world sweet little one!
Happy Birthday Mr. Shane - may you always give that shy smile when the center of attention - I hope you always express your thoughts so eloquently and may you continue to give hugs so freely - we love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment