Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oh the boys

With the new computer set up (not computer - just set up) i'm not sure why this published, but because it did, I will write....  

So I took these photos on Monday (after drew's birthday)  I considered today the dry run on the winter gear department.  I LOVED getting the winter stuff out - I only wish the screaming, jumping, and crying the background wasn't so loud.  I was thankful to find all the jackets that I loved last year on new boys =)
Happy frying pan park playground day.
Nick's jacket is one that I bought last minute at KIK in Germany and so happy I did.  I'm not sure why, but i just loved their jackets and now I am loving the nostalgia I feel when i see them all
Ride'em tractor
You all know that I have been losing my mind lately with these 3 - as i have said many times before - they are wonderful boys - but there are so many of them.  I miss the focused time where i can go over nick's homework (yes, kindi homework) without drew eating it - or work with Shane on a puzzle or just let Drew crawl all over me.  If you can imagine - these 3 things cannot happen all at once - but all the boys wish they could =)

No comments:

Post a Comment