Ever have that feeling at night - where you wake up at 1am stressed about a work project, major exam, huge meeting? You try and try to put yourself back to sleep, whether its a glass of water, that perfect pillow, relaxing breathing. Sometimes you glance at the clock as you watch it tick by, 1 hour, 2 hours - argh, why am i so anxious, and why cant I go back to sleep? Honestly, I just had that and my big project the next morning - the family? I could say, how heartbreaking right? I'm anxious over being with my family? No, but am I prepared daily? No, the days that i am - its awesome and i can make it look simple - matter of fact, as i type this, dinner is in the over (its only 1pm) with the oven timer set to go on at 4:45 to 365F (you know I have never believed in pre-heating!) so we can come home from the play ground at 5:45 to dinner FINISHED.
But there are other days - when juggling the kids is all I can do, then..... the computer goes down..... Its like I couldn't do that one more thing. It was the string that finally broke and left everything.
Of course we were just deleting files to make space for the Ipad update that I have been putting of for said reason since 2011.
So in the simple act of deleting the old files, the computer no longer wants to work.
3 nights of trying, chatting with computer techs and nothing more.
Another night of a paid computer geek (Saturday night) and we are back with a wiped CLEAN hard drive and new processing system. Its working, but you know how the little things just aren't the same. I don't use this time for much - but when I post photos on the blog I want to
hit CTRL and select 4 at a time
now I have to open it each time
find the photo
select
download
do it again.....
Argh...
So today we are sort of back and I am sort of a better mom - for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment