Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We still love Thomas

I cannot believe we have a Thomas sleeper suit for each kid!!  This WAS NOT PLANNED OR ORCHESTRATED at all merely photographed   Nick's came from Tate recently and when i opened the box I remember thinking - Gosh, Tate still wears Thomas?  well if Tate does, than so can Nick.  Shane had the Thomas from Nick's time and Drew had a Thomas suit that was handed from a neighbor here in brambleton.  I am so glad we love Thomas.
And sweet smelling ready for bed kind of boys!
Its tough getting that 3 in one photo!
if you have any desire to see what bath time if like check this out - helpers wanted!  All hands on deck. 


My favorite part of the video is the part where I thought I turned it off, but it keeps right on going.  Guess I was distracted - imagine?!


No comments:

Post a Comment