Its one of the MANY times we are so thankful to be so close -
this weekend we got to 'pop' over to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Chris was able to join his folks and honor a close friend/family member who had recently lost the battle to cancer.
The boys and I got to link up with a fabulous friend from Germany (she lives the same distance now as she did from us in Germany).
We celebrated Wyland's 15th birthday (according to Nick!).
The boys had a simple sleepover while Chris and I navigated the sub-par DC metro to Sherry's DC Christmas party.
I love the excitement of my boys as we pack up and head to Grandma and Grandpa's house and they fun they get to share with them so frequently.
The icing on Grandpa's cake was the 2 solo steps that Drew took to Grandma on Sunday!
Thanks to Barbara and Wyland to making it all so simple and wonderful. Happy birthday Wyland =)!

No comments:
Post a Comment