So Michigan isn't going to the national Championship game for many reasons (AL, ND, NE, OH) but during this past year there is one football team that seems to be reclaiming their stance as the football tradition that it once was. Honestly, I love watching them. Its not often that you find a Michigan fan willing to cheer for ND, but I love their tradition and would LOVE to see them make a game of this Alabama team.
So imagine my excitement when I opened a fabulous box of boys clothes from Diane. We've been trying to swap clothes and sometimes she tosses in a few that she know will make me giggle. This was one of them. i loved dressing Drew and sending him in to see Chris. In mere seconds i hear ' where did we get this shirt' from across the hall..... (not a ND fan) Thanks Diane!!
Drew Loves it
I would love to think this is an omen of future college selections. Study up Drew.
No comments:
Post a Comment