Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Shining star Shane

Yesterday Shane had his first school performance   He was so excited that we were all coming to see him.  I of course loved the excuse to sneak him into a charming sweater vest
What an irresistible grin
The boys and I walked out to find a seat in the sanctuary - and as i glanced back in, I caught the little guy in his 'natural' habitat. 
Nick was a vital help in the photography department as i wrestled with drew most of the time
Thanks Nick 
Can you find our little super star (next year I might be able to find the time to tuck in his shirt.....  this year...  I was happy to get it one him....)
I think he was so shell shocked he could hardly sing a word.  At least we got some quality stomping out of him.
http://youtu.be/lVNerOzG-gw

Here is Nick's work as a video taper - he clearly understood the 'zoom' function
http://youtu.be/vW91lO-MjJE

The teachers also planned a sweet little song in the classroom as part of their celebration
http://youtu.be/64XMZWl9L8c 
Next Shane grabbed his place mat and sat in for his pre-k snack.  Drew thought this was the perfect opportunity to snuggle in with his big brother...... 
and grab a bite -  
Another nick photo 
Not possible to get us all looking - but we are surely all together 
Shane we love knowing how wonderfully independent you can be.  So much of your time is spend keeping up with Nick and helping out with Drew - this is the space where you are Shane and we are lucky to catch a peek.  Love you little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment