We are about an hour away from Wyland and Shannon in Quantico VA and with cousins at a close age it's great to take advantage of simple afternoons together. However--who has simple afternoons?? I applaud Wyland for texting Chris on Saturday to see if he could golf. I am thankful Shannon was excited to open her home to the rest of us to enjoy the afternoon together.

The boys loved it. I must admit, the girls did too. We enjoyed catching up on so many aspects of life.
Wyland took Nick and Shane on tours of the muddy back yard trails and Robbie educated Drew on train tracks. Shannon even managed to clear out the tramploine for a moment for this guy
We had a great family hamburger dinner
I wanted to snap a photo of these 2 cousins together as i feel they look so similar
Here the the whole crew - bathed and ready for a sleepy car ride home.
Thanks Shannon and Wyland for a great family day!
HUGS!






No comments:
Post a Comment