Life is never dull for the Leadbetters - at least we would like to think so. Hope you enjoy keeping up with us as we grow as a family and tour Europe stumbling along the way
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Press pause to the potty
Who is ever ready for potty training--I mean really? Some say 2 is the magic birthday-some 3, some wait for the little guy to 'want it' with drew in a state of struggling to express himself I figure this might be his chance to show/prove his independence--or make a total mess...
So.... One rainy Thursday morning when I had gone out with my girlfriends the night before, I thought it would be the perfect day to give it a chill shot.
Friday--we had a mops morning and all went well. Thank a weekend of life happened and potty training became a bit of a side bar... He will get it though. Sometime before college.
He did great and we had noting else to do. I was a day of pee and constant resupply.
Some reason drew grew up real big that day--even went to the dentist for the first time!
As an update--I had a feeling over spring break with the adult/kid ratio more in our favor things would become a bit more clear for our pint size peer. Low and behold it was a great bonding experience for him and Om (what he calls Oma sue;)! While a great wolf lodge he even managed to poop--on the floor--but at least not in his pants!!
Baby steps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment