Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Great buddies

When Diane heard we were headed to CT for spring break and our plan was to house hunt, talk finances and do all that 'adult stuff' she quickly offered to snag the boys for some fun kid time.  We would have totally taken Drew too - mostly because she is AMAZING - and that Blake needs a buddy - but I couldn't sleep well knowing Diane was juggling 6 kids!!  So she kept Nick and Shane for 2 nights and made it look super easy!

Night one - they went right to work making their own Pizzas
Nice photo bomb Eve!
Seriously - good old fashion play time - could I love this family anymore??
A little rainy day bounce house
post bounce house sleepy time
even a visit with the Easter Bunny
Craft and Mohawk time!
Diane I cannot thank you enough for loving my children like your own and having fun with them.  They loved every second and we did too!  Can't wait for more of this during the summer time.


No comments:

Post a Comment