Thursday, July 31, 2014

First Night on the deck!

After 1 week of total choas it was time to dust it off and host dinner in thanks for all my folks have helped with.  I LOVED hosting THEM.
I can't say that everything is organized or unpacked, but we did manage to find the Champagne glasses.  Cheers are in order. This is the beginning of such an amazing chapter in our lives.  I love having a closer relationship with my family and I it warms my heart to have my children and my husband have a closer relationship with my family.  They are amazing people and I look forward to all growing together.
After dinner was over the boys dressed up (yes, the dress up box was also unpacked) and put on a performance for us.   I am convinced their performance was inspired by Eve and Anna as we watched them perform to a wonderful choreographed dance that Diane is teaching them.  This one wasn't nearly as polished, but I know Diane would be proud!
When was the last time that Superman and our Army soldier danced together? 
Drew's antics on the back yard slide. 
It was a true pleasure sitting on the deck with a glass of wine and my family. 
Already love this place for all the right reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment