The taxes
the DMV
the paper work
the emissions
the taxes - countless reasons.
So on Wednesday I decided to tackle a nagging task. Took the cars in for testing (with the kids too) found the NICEST Midas ever and passed inspection. Now for the DMV - This place is a legit mess.
1 - The loud speaker calls your number and you start an application -
but after that,
2 - another person randomly calls your name for a vision test,
3 - another randomly calls your name for payment, another for a photo. I am sure they have done efficiency studies but I would LOVE to see the rationale....
We were in Wethersfield the OLDEST city in CT - Chris had spent so much time at the DMV there was no time for sight seeing. Here is my photo as we were blazing through.
Its also official that Chris finished the family room wall and we love it - just in time to cozy up and start a fire - for the ENTIRE winter!



No comments:
Post a Comment