Anyone tired of my Florida Blog yet? Great, me neither. O.k., maybe Chris is.... Monday morning I wanted to capture the 2 things I got to wake up next too.... The snuggliest man alive
and the beautiful sun rise
We slept on the murphy bed in the family room. Its genuis! I want to find a place for this in my house. Here is it, bed....
No bed - 2 minutes!
One more day to do our favorite things....push the elevator buttons
Ride our bikes
Especially over the same bumps that Oma Sue opts to avoid.
Try to get as close as possible to the birds
Explore another Florida playground
Capture our favorite matinee sand sculpture
Capture a beautiful Oma Sue smile
Catch the pelican's in flight (maybe with a bird the size of his can in his beak!
footprints in the sand
write your name in the sand
Be thankful for this time together. Thanks so much to my folks for realizing that this TIME was a true treat to Shane. He didn't want or need anything else.
Somethings almost bitter sweet about this cute picture. He said to me on the way home that he understood that he wont be able to come back next year - that its someone else's turn, but he was so glad he got to go now. Shane, I was happy to be your chaperone.
Love, Mom









No comments:
Post a Comment