Friday, January 30, 2015

They are here!

Delayed opening on Friday morning caused me to 'crunch' my prep for guests timeline.  We literally dressed these guys up and sent them outside (knowing they wont have recess either - boo)  This is the 'Get here now face!'
 
They made it in record time - left at 6AM and at our door by 1:30 - AMAZING  They almost didn't stop to use the bathroom!!.  Just hearing their voices in our home filled my heart!
We got to sneak into Nick's classroom as the mystery reader.  (I signed up thinking I may have to cancel, but if I didn't how awesome would that be??)  Nick was excited to see me, but beamed when he saw Tate.
A class full of readers and Farrah is so good to think of taking a photo.  See Nick and Tate next to eachother?  
Next, we picked up Shane - I should say Macy picked up Shane, but Shane was totally caught off guard at both Macy and Farrah.  Shane at Gymnastics which gave us the chance to do the Simsbury Cell phone tour and end up at Red Stone Pub for a beer - 
Kids beer here.
One happy crew and not just for the beer!
This was my favorite photo for the evening.
So wonderful how much different you can feel around good friends.  Its gonna be a fun weekend - no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment