Lunch on the front porch!
After Church on sunday we went to our land trust in Canton in search of the perfect tree.
there were lots to choose from of ALL shapes and sizes - this one was the winner!
The boys watching the cut down process
That night my folks came over and I was thankful for their help or attention with the tree. Being such a beautiful day, I didn't want to call the boys in from playing football to their chorus of wines as to when they didn't want to help. Its supposed to be enjoyable and if that means enjoying it with a glass of wine with my mom - than perfect. We will have to schedule THAT next time
The outdoor creation
My favorite part
Sunday right before Church I looked at everyone and said, hey, you all look pretty darn good - no one matched, no one planned, we just sat on our porch and took the Christmas card photo -
First one isn't ALWAYS the best
Came self timer propped on a stool - even Pauli is looking!! Christmas cards DONE!





No comments:
Post a Comment