Saturday, December 12, 2015

Pre christmas celebration with the Leadbetters!!

The Leadbetters were due to spend Christmas in Texas with Liz and Tam, we have plans too - so when all kinds of fun things started falling on one weekend we thought it would be wonderful to have the Leadbetters come out!  
They said yes!

Friday night was the Champagne walk in Downtown Collinsville - we snagged a last minute babysitter and headed out.  Beautiful night and LOTS of folks.  Glad we were able to find some champagne too =)!  Maybe next year we will find the snow flakes.

Saturday morning we went exploring - first stop was Ski Sundown.  Would love to snap another photo like this a few months from now.
  
Cleary not skiing yet - but we can dream right?
Love this photo of the 2 boys grading Grandpa's hand
Some carriage riding and caroling through the street of Collinsville.  We grabbed some yummy sandwiches at Lasalle market and headed to a rather odd Christmas play in the town hall.

Chris and I believe THIS to be the perfect job for Wyland!
We popped in just to see Santa and when there wasn't a line for photos we figured the Jolly man needed a big family shot.  This photo took 2 seconds and I absolutely ADORE it.  She posted it on her website for us.  I cannot believe it captured all of us so well, you can hardly see the bearded man in the center!
One more good reason to get us all together - kick off!
It was one of the best games in Years - sadly we didn't get to see it.  Chris and I had a company Christmas Party with Perfectly Plumb.  It was a wonderful evening - it makes me laugh as Chris was that guy checking his phone for updates and getting texts from his dad.  I was so bummed we had to miss the game - maybe if we were watching that last drive would have turned out differently - next year Army!!

Thank you so much to the Leadbetter for making it such a wonderful weekend.  I love how well and easily you plug into our lives.  Playing with the kiddos, helping out and just being a part of our lives.  We all treasure the time we get to spend with you both.


No comments:

Post a Comment