When I started R+F I honestly wasn't totally sure where it would take me - I just knew I loved the products and I knew that since my skin felt good, I feel good and I wanted to pass that along as feeling good it a gift and sometimes not easily achieved by something so simple.
Melanie Mcquarrie started her journey with R+F as she is a SAHM and wants to stay that way - I met her at MOPS years ago and connected in many ways as she is originally from CT and has family still in CT - her first time trying the products is when her consultant kit arrived! She seems the potential in this business to change life financially for her family. and with her constancy and honestly - she will do just that.
Now when this one texted me she wanted to grab a consultant kit I about fell off my rocker - one of the first people I reached out to, the girl with which we have experienced so much, been there through so much - deployments, kids, husbands, moves, traveling. Her personality fills a room and there isn't anything she won't tackle. The girl I want to talk to every day and now we have even more reason too.
So just like that - Team Real life is growing - A thing I wasn't really sure was going to happen. and yet it is. Megan and I are closer than before (challenging each other) and I have R+F to thank for my growing relationship with Shannon -
So boys, when you read this years later about your momma, this crazy R+F thing I get to pass along to you - remember I did this not only to change our financial footprint and create opportunity and breathing room for our family - yet more importantly are the people I got to do this with
They are the true blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment