Saturday, March 12, 2016

Projects

You would think I am getting better at taking before and Afters - but I am not - why, because I am still me - but that doesn't mean I don't try to capture some of the awesome things my husband does.

Check out this behind the sofa tables in progress. (Drew is a questionable helper!)
Seriously Love the pipe!
Next project - Powder sink - no storage - 
Really BIG storage in a vanity that just didn't fit right...
made the bathroom feel rather small.
back to powder room sink (Chris loves it when i do projects like this...)
WAY better vanity!  complete with a blue light sink!
Love these tables too - more seating in our hard to figure out family room.
We had been thinking about this one for a bit and I love how it came together one Sunday afternoon. The birch is from Saranac Lake NY one of the trips we were visiting Liz and Tam - We saw this on the side of the road and grabbed it.  Will most likely paint the shelves white - some day.
I call this the project grave yard - they are all sitting on a sheet wondering what I will do with them.  The bench was 'tabled' for the time being - the Green sofa table received it final coat (not sure where it will be used yet....) and the chair....
Yes, it was a random find and he surely needs help - just not sure about my expertise....
At least he is a bit happier here =)!
Project never end - I keep telling myself that is o.k.




No comments:

Post a Comment