Friday, April 1, 2016

Boys

These smiles tell is all - they boys are the joys of our life and individuals in every way - 
anyone how ever thought birth order DOESN'T play a roll never raise 3 kiddos - 

Nick - a Dreamer - the world is his oyster - he was our first and we did everything for him (for maybe a bit too long - he is a bit scattered (you should see his room) his treasures hide in every nook and cranny no matter how hard I try to get him to stay organized.  He is an observer and sees how we feel from just watching - his behavior is often reflected.  A true kind heart.

Shane - A hard worker - he is incentive motivated - his homework packet comes home and he can put it off all week or knock it out - he knocks it out - he tries hard, he gets frustrated, he wishes he was older - he wishes someone would sit next to him on the bus - he is SUCH a SWEET kid - I love the way he says 'momma' unless he has said it 100 times and I wish he would stop!  he smile says - Yes, I love you - and I know you know love me!

Drew - Now look at THAT smile - he understand incentives but most of the time could give a crap.  He asks for something so many times he knows you may eventually give in and just give it to him - He is SUPER cute - thankfully and loves us a million, trillion 100 million - but boy does he think he can get away with stuff.  

Chris - the taker of this photo on a friday afternoon when I escaped to Nashville with Girls -  Here is his foursome and boy is he the best dad = He wouldn't have minded a girl in the mix either - but we have 3 boys and he owns it better than me.  he plays on their level, he encourages their growth and he tries to keep them focused.  he puts family first especially in this change of pace - he is doing it for all the right reasons as they need him everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment