Saturday, October 29, 2016

Soccer Jamberry

I remember the first year moving here and doing the jambery, Nick was on Rec league, Shane was Kindi Clinic and Drew man was Drew man.  I was amazed by the spread of the weekend and had minimal personal invluedment.  Well this year I looked forward too it!!  Hoping it would be beautiful weather - it was!!

Here we are at Shane's game.
Love that he was on Team Germany - He enjoyed the season with Chris and Tim coaching.  Played great oo which is really all we can hope for!
Go Shane!
The agility course was where our kiddos spent the ENTIRE day - I look forward to the day they are running the obstacle course for other kiddos!
Drew's quick 30 minute game - where he rocked the house!
Nick had a game later that afternoon too and I don't have any photos of it, because I curse my battery - however I hate the great one from his weathersfield game.
Here are some more great ones from the South Windsor Tournament too - curtsey of Yvonne!

I gotta say, nick loved playing travel soccer and I would say it had everything to do with the kiddos, the coaching and HIS desire to get better.  He LOVED practice, tried harder and truly had a blast!  We loved watching him play too!
Another photo courtesy of Yvonne!
Its Halloween weekend remember - after their games. my dad took Shane and Drew to meet up with my mom for the annual Hob goblin at Roaring Brook - an event that I love that she is a part of.  The dudes were happy to go and honestly there is something insanely sweet about drew in this photo.  I can never say enough about how much he loves his time with Oma Sue.
The owl is by far my favorite costume. - Love Drew's participation grin.
The costumes clearly make the afternoon.
Thanks Mom for having them be part of this afternoon with you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment