Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween


Starting off Monday morning with a bang - cute cards from Oma Sue (Halloween is a favorite for her too) and $2!  Talk about burning a hole in their pocket!
A little costume party at school - here is Shane next to his best Buddy Austin - (first buddy that he seems to talk about all the time)  so sweet!
Perfect night for Trick or Treating as you can tell - Look at this awesome crew!
We tried to sell Drew as Tyrone the Horrible (his favorite book and Tyrone was a Dinosaur - I guess some kids said he looked too much like a dragon....he caught on 0 but I still think he looked darling!) Shane brought back him Ninjago Cole costume and Nick hits the originally button with Michael Phelps
Pretty much sums up how I feel most days.
A little Chill dinner before we head out trick or treating
Perfect night - the kids had a blast and got PLENTY of candy.  The girls (Rebecca, Jenny and I) handed out jello shots (one mistakenly to Luciano! - he didn't eat it thankfully - welcome to the hood Barbers!) and had a fairly decent bed time.  I must say, I am impressed by us!
Happy Halloween crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment