ready for a little rapid fire Christmas?? Well here you go. Lets start with grabbing Nick from his buddy Tates house with enough time for 5 minutes to grab a Christmas tree. I have to say, the photo is better than the tree - but hey, it took 5 minutes - #done!
Why 5 minutes you say? We we had a babysitter coming at 5:45 as we were headed to the Champagne walk! An Evening in Collinsville and my favorite way to kick off the holiday season. Thanks Rebecca and Asa for joining us and the great Legitimus post party!
One quick photo before Chris made me take it down - I actually like the laser lights... so did the kids... oh well
Yes, I took out my phone ONCE to snap this traditional New England Church photo
New up - early morning swim meet and baseball game - 2 different directions!
Shane LOVEs Basketball and is clerkly too fast for my camera - in this game it scored his first basket!
And got to have a buddy over for the afternoon!
That night Nick was in our Church play - "read all about it' He was Silly the Camel!
Nick's first performance and he was great!
Love how simply he just joined up, learned his lines, took responsibility and preformed! Cutest camel out there! Love that guy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc_LEJZj6gw&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x6PhTe3mPY&feature=youtu.be
Sunday morning was back at church pop in to see my folks felines and than onto the Nutcracker in Torrington - Drew - this is exactly where you should be taking a nap =)!
Selfies while we wait to get our tickets.
I gotta admit - these 3 did AWESOME. The ballet was AMAZING. incredibly talented dancers - we got to see our buddy Ashley come out during the clown dance. There was no talking (which Shane and Drew didn't quite understand. but they enjoyed the snow, the music and just being out and about.
These 3 pictures show every bit of their individual personalities.
Delicious pizza and headed home
This guy right here held us all together all weekend long. I may have planned the weekend but I can't hold a time hack to save my life - this guy can and its one of the reasons why it just works.
Thanks for a truly lovely Christmas weekend - did I mention we decorated the tree BEFORE church - no time for pictures as we had to run out and get more lights +)!






No comments:
Post a Comment