Basement project almost done, Christmas presents yet to wrap and guess what, Ski Sundown opens. Yes, I love skiing and my winter job, but the LAST thing I needed to be doing on Friday morning was skiing for opening day - we didn't get lessons so we all got to ski - pretty sure we all needed to be somewhere else. I know, first world problems.... I digress.
Once the kids got off the bus, it was time to suit them up for the slopes - and apparently Curtesy bear too - Drew was SO excited to have him over the holidays - (thank you mrs. theriault....)
As we were suiting everyone up, we realized we were missing a pair of skis - yikes!! Thankfully we bought a snowboard and boots - and I have the most adaptive 10 year old ever..... he went out there and tried his best with the board. Shane and Drew did more complaining than he did. Love this guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment