Cherry Brook puts on a holiday sign along each year and there is a kindergarten class that gets to perform - Mrs. Theriault's class is the winner!! They are singing 'My Wish' by Jordan Sparks. Beautiful song and I have enjoyed practicing with Drew. Now for the big day and he WANTS to wear a tie - YES PLEASE -
Crazy thing is, he wants to wear it OUTSIDE his sweater vest. - still cute.
Loved attending this with my mom - gets us both to stop and enjoy the beautiful things about the holidays.
Why I love Cherry Brook Primary School and its Teachers -
Its not your eyes, my camera clearly lost the ability to focus.
Classic!
I brought the video directly home to Dan Rinkus (our intern - yes, can you believe it, Chris has an intern!!) as its him mom ringing the bells and being a 'Pear tree'!
We loved it when Mrs. Rinkus emailed us around thanksgiving seeing if Chris would be interested in an intern over the holidays. Her son is a Lacrosse player and studying fire protection. He thought he wanted to be a fire fighter but changing his mind - what a great experience to see another side of fire protection and for Chris to spend a little time mentoring. Win win!
Yes, Dan loved the video =)! And the blue berry muffin I brought in for him - sometimes I can be such a mom....


No comments:
Post a Comment