The week after Thanksgiving and time to begin the christmas wonderfulness - cold temps and all. Love of the girls want to be involved - or come inside - .
My favorite Christmas list for the kiddos and us!
Because of course we have a project going on - electrical and all!
These are Campbell's Christmas ornaments given to me by my godmother Anne - I sent her this picture saying how amazing we have kept these over the years.
She wrote back including the thank you notes WE wrote over the years!! She has me beat for sure!!
This tops the list of things I HATE to do
Another day in the life of construction - hiding pipe
Oh the Passat and how I love her.
We bought her in Texas in 2008 and she was a luxury car to me. I was a builder (she didn't realize that when she applied to come live with us) we bought her because she was white - my previous car was a black Audi - and she had AC in the back seat for baby Nick. I love this car - I remember her arriving in Germany thinking my freedom had finally returned (after weeks solo in an apartment pregnant with a dog and a cat and Nick! - she was my savior!!) Than of course we needed a mini van and Chris needed a car. But now with his truck - she is back with me. We debated on selling her, but I just cant do it. She still is my Porsche!
And this is my favorite Christmas decoration!
I tried to make a wreath, glued ornaments and all - but the heat of the storm door they kept falling off - Amusing for the kiddos, but not for me.
Thank you Home Depot for expertly constructing the perfect wreath!
DONE!

No comments:
Post a Comment