A note in prayer as it does happen in 3s.
I spoke with Chelcy friday morning upon learning her Aunt experienced a massive stroke that previous evening. All the emotions of life's fagility were fresh with her and her family. Within an hour, I received an email from my mother saying my grandmother had a storke as well. She was in the beauty salon having her hair and nails done. They wondered what was taking her so long in the bathroom.... Her sweet hair dresser went in and found her. They rushed her to the hospital where she is recovering and my mom is with her right now. Later that day I spoke with Chelcy to find that her Aunt had passed. As we discussed what the 3rd would be Chelcy noted that one of our close friends discovered her father has prostate cancer. Thankfully discovered early - so hopefully will be treatable.
Just take this time to be thankful for your health and your family's because life is to be cherished.
No comments:
Post a Comment