Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sad god byes - and - Seriously - a biker!

Yes, Macy - saying goodbye is often very sad - especially when you see the love in Shane's eyes. Yes, he wore that shirt for you - since even though for many months, your hair was no where to speak of, he loved you still.....
Thankfully this separation is only for 3 months - but in baby time that is LONG. heck Macy might be walking when we see her again and hopefully Shane will be crawling fast enough to keep up. We will so miss Farrah, Brian, Tate and Macy. Tomorrow they will hopefully hop a Space A flight to the east coast where they will begin their 10+ week stint in the states.



Yes, Macy, that means some serious Target shopping. Enjoy! We will miss you!



As part of Farrah leaving, I asked if we could borrow Tate's bike. I wanted to test my run bike theory. Nick seems to have amazing balance and his legs are getting longer - so maybe we will give a shot at the pedal bike. All the german moms say they started at 3.5/4 years old and that is where Nick is. Plus he LOVES bikes.
He spotted it stashed in the garage and had to try it. After 5 minutes with the training wheels on he said - 'take these things off' so we did. I could feel his balance as I held the back, but he needed help starting and stopping....
We headed off to the local paved park and gave it a shot and this is what we got!





Lance Armstrong WATCH OUT!


3 comments:

  1. what a guy! I always knew my grandchildren would be "GIFTED"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicholas you are the bomb dude! So proud for you and mommy now, however did she mention this means you will be pedaling your hiney off while she does her running junk...I didn't think so!
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Maybe this will inspire my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete