


shortly after these pictures were taken, Shane (who was sitting next to Nick) kicked the little tray table sending the apple juice spilling on top of the Ipad and shutting off the movie. Now Nick is crying, Shane gets dumped to the aisle, now crying and mom would like to cry.... but how many hours are left... 3 - lets pull ourselves together! Before landing, I begged Nicole to join me and let Nick enjoy the window seat next to Chris. Shane loved sitting on Nicole's lap and that was surely my favorite part of the trip.
As we left the plane I stayed to wait for the stroller that was assured to be joining me. However when it didn't appear, Nick thought going the down escalator was a good idea (no 'up' available). I have a feeling the treadmill of an escalator will be forever engrained in his little mind as I pray he learns to never leave mommy in a public place!
The boys were great, I really have no complaints with them - but its not something I want to repeat. However, being wrapped in the welcoming arms of my mom and her brother, my Uncle Russy, reminded me of why I wanted to make this trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment