Its Fall and its BEAUTIFUL out here this weekend. We are taking advantage and getting some great vitamin D. Saturday started with a soccer game. I captured this photo as i LOVE the smile on both of their faces.
Right after that I got TOTALLY lucky as I captured Nick's GOAL. well done little Beckem =)
We had a celebratory lunch at a beer garden with the Duelleys - Great job for the dads =)
Here is Drew, trying to open his eyes.
Nick is always looking for the oppurtunity to hold his little brother. Here is one of his atempts.
Finally a little funny photo. I got to purchase some 'girly' things for our little Chloe who turned 3 on Friday (yes, I am late but that's not shocking!) The boys were enamered but the combs and curlers so I had to snap this photo. Chloe, your gifts come tried and true!
Hope you all had a great fall weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment