Sunday, October 23, 2011

Capturing eyes wide open!

We are already entering week 2 with baby Drew and with that comes times with eyes wide open. We enjoy how he seems to take in his surroundings and put our voices with our faces. Its as if he cant wait to get to know all of us. And some of us he seems to already know.



Sweet Drew







On Saturday we sent the mom's on a USO trip to a wine making farm. Crazy right? They had a fabulous time wine tasting, hiking around the farm and coming back with a few goodies. Looks like they enjoyed a day out. WE cannot thank them enough for all their help. Today they are off with Chris and the big boys for a day in France. I stayed home with Drew and am loving the time to catch up on life.



Reason 1 million and 1 why its awesome to have a great big brother like Nick


 

Hey Oma Sue, I missed you today.



One last photo op that I couldn't resist. I was driving to Nick's Soccer practice Friday Night when Barbara noticed this. Some folks commute on train, car, even bike. But in Germany, I guess horseback is possible too



Just lucky I had my camera at the ready!! What a beautiful way to enjoy your trip home!



Love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment