So true that the youngest of 3 will surely get gipped in the bragging department as his main bragging parent is doing a million other things. This is his big chance.
Walking?
Still no real progress in the walking department. He will surely walk with me or chris, or nick and sometimes Shane. He recently started standing solo, but his first steps still allude us.
http://youtu.be/o9EE_vHbbTs
Eating?
Still a mess, but I have illuminated several snacks in hopes of broadening the menu selection. He thinks he is tricky as he waits for me to turn my head before he tosses unliked items to Pauli.
Solo time?
Honestly, he loves it, the incredibly rare opportunity that he has with either parent and lucky for us, grandparent, he is just a gem. Showing off on his professional up and downstairs capabilities, desire to figure out the toys that his brothers love so much, but is clearly more interested in stuff more his age.
Teeth?
He has 5 teeth!! I'm not kidding, I swear they came almost all at once, the pair on the bottom cropped up, a week later the big one in the from along with the one outside the center (leaving a gap) but just last week I could feel that gap was being filled with his 5th tooth. Having teeth in that little mouth surely changes the look of his sweet baby face.
Brotherly love?
No comments:
Post a Comment